Since 2008, Asking for Trouble have been delivering their highly engaging blend of impressive physical skill, playfulness with stories of humanity and hope in both their work onstage and the workshops and shows they create with schools and community.
Asking for Trouble
- Makes and tours shows for a variety of ages and audiences across Australia and overseas, we are particularly excited about connecting with regional and remote communities.
- Facilitates workshops in Schools and within Communities across Australia working with contemporary performance making techniques including Circus, Physical Theatre, Improvisation, Ensemble Work, Movement and Choreography, Devising, Visual Theatre and Puppetry.
- Creates shows with people from a variety of backgrounds...
- Fairfax Festival 2015 & 2016.
- Shadows on the Footpath.
- Inside, Hip Cat Circus.
- Behind the Extra Limbs, Hip Cat Circus